WELCOME TO MY BLOG ^^

Jumat, 25 Mei 2012

My First Postcard



Yeah.. this is it! This is my first postcard that I received. It came from Italy, sent by a woman named Simona. She said she bought the postcard in France. Wow it's amazing! Because I'm the one of those who love French.
Written on a postcard in French "the guests of Zulaykha (Potiphar's wife), dazzled by the beauty of Joseph, cut their..." (I don't know the next meaning) and there are Arabic writings below the picture of postcard.
I got my postcard on 7 of March 2012, I was doing an exam at that time, after I finished my exam I checked my cell phone and my mom sent me a short message, she said that the postman has delivered my postcard from Italy and she put it on my bed.
woooooww... I was very happy, finally I got my first postcard since I joined postcrossing 181 days (about 6 months) ago. After I got my first postcard, I felt I want to send more and more postcards and exploring the world by postcards that I've received.
Thank you Simona, thank you postcrossing, and do not forget thank you postman :D

4 komentar:

  1. Hey Emma, nice postcard. Finally your postcards are in a blog. Yups they deserve their own page, arent they?
    Will visit your blog regularly :D

    BalasHapus
  2. yes, they're :D

    thank you for visiting ^^

    BalasHapus
  3. ini lucu banget loh >___<

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. terima kasih :)
      satu-satunya yang dari italia :D

      Hapus